Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thai Surgery Reviews Dr. Theeapong, Trina

 The thought of getting breast implants was always an idea at the back of my head that I have wanted for years and I have finally found the courage to go though with the surgery with Trina at Thai surgery which has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. 

Trinas one on one customer service can not be compared to any other medical tourism company as she has been there for me and supported me with any questions or concerns I have had since I made the first point of contact with her.

Being young and not going overseas ever before is scary let alone when you haven't ever had surgery done either but I was in excellent care from the moment I arrived in Bangkok, I was also lucky enough to have my sister accompany me over there and be by my side through the whole process. Dr Thee was amazing he spoke fluent English and was very polite, honest and thorough with my procedure and gave me not just beautiful but realistic expectations and I could not be happier with the end result. The hospital was better than any hospital we have here in Australia and the nurses were very caring. 

It is a big step having any type of plastic surgery and even bigger when you go overseas but if you are prepared to do it you will not find a better company to go with as you are treated as an individual not just a number.

Thank you so much Trina and dr Thee :-) 


After breastfeeding 3 children I was left with size 12A breasts. I have known for several years that I wanted to get a breast augmentation and had consultations with 2 Australian plastic surgeons and contacted several Thailand based Medical Tourism Companies. I decided to proceed with Thai Surgery because not only was the surgeon a world class Doctor and I loved the idea of a personal assistant to help me while I was recovering, but the biggest reason I chose Thai Surgery was because of their director Trina Eliassen. Trina is very professional and has so much integrity. She answered probably hundreds of questions from me, at all hours! And she truly cares about her clients. I was lucky enough to meet her in person when I had my procedure. She got to know me and my family during our stay in Thailand and was in touch daily to see how my recovery was. She even hired an additional assistant to help care for our children! The assistants were wonderful, they spoke great English and along with Trina, organised everything. The surgeon- Dr Thee was kind, thorough (my consultation lasted almost an hour and I tried on countless implants) and did an absolutely incredible job on my implants. They are a perfect fit for my frame, I am so happy with the result. The hospital and nursing staff were exceptional, I received a far higher standard of care than I have ever received in an Australian hospital.  The accommodation was fantastic and we were able to enjoy a fantastic family holiday as well. As someone who has spent months and months researching different agencies, surgeons and hospitals, don’t waste your time. Call Trina, you will not find a better service than what she provides, I promise you will not regret it. Danielle T, Victoria



Thankyou Trina xxxxxxxxxxxx





Testimonal

March 2013 I had a facelift, I was so nervous. Originally I was concerned it may have been a scam but was put at ease by an email I received from another client. Trinia also emailed me regularly and also rang leading up to the surgery which also put me at ease. I arrived in Thailand met my personal assistant who was fantastic and I continued to receive daily emails from Trinia. Despite all this I was still extremely nervous I was worried about the Doctor, Thai Surgery,  the Hospital, as I am a nurse I worried about all the things that could go wrong. How wrong I was, Dr Thee is a very gentle confident doctor, the hospital was welcoming and very clean. Trinia continued to email me daily and she also rang at the exact right time when I was feeling sore and sorry for myself. I can't tell you how happy I am that I went through with the surgery, the compliments I receive on how well I look is great, I can now look in the mirror again and feel happy with what I see. I am not perfect, but I never was, but the surgery certainly has taken 10 years plus off. My advice is if you are thinking of having a facelift, just do it, and I highly recommend Trinia and Thai Surgery, they were absolutely fantastic. 
From a very satisfied customer
W

No comments:

Post a Comment